Tooling Innovation, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as TI) ensures the appropriate protection of personal information provided by our customers as follows.
Acquisition of personal information
TI acquires the personal information by a legitimate and appropriate method.
Use of personal information
- （1）TI only uses personal information within the scope of the purpose of use specified at the time of acquisition and is only used if necessary for business operations.
- （2）TI may use or share the information with third party when necessary. We will properly supervise the third party to ensure that personal information will not be leaked or provided to another party.
Provision of personal information to third parties
TI never provides personal information to any third party without the individual’s advance consent, unless required to do so by law.
Management of personal information
- （1）TI ensures accuracy and safe management of personal information.
- （2）To prevent loss, damage, tampering and leakage of personal information, TI takes appropriate information-security measures against unlawful access, computer viruses and other threats.
- （3）TI does not permit the leakage of personal information by removal from Company premises, transmission to outside recipients, or other means.
Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and Deleting Personal Information
TI ensures that the user has the right to request disclosure, correction, suspension of use or deletion of his/her personal information. We respect our customer’s wishes and privacy.
Organization and Structure
- （1）To ensure proper handling of personal information, TI appoints a personal information manager.
- （2）TI provides training to its full-time officers and employees regarding methods of protection and correct management of personal information, thoroughly implementing the correct handling of personal information in routine operations and after retirement.
Establishment, Implementation, Maintenance, and Improvement of our Privacy Compliance Program
To execute this policy, TI established a Privacy Compliance Program (which includes this policy, the Privacy Regulations and related regulations). We ensure to thoroughly familiarize our employees and other related parties with its contents to maintain and continuously improve the program.